Sunday, December 2, 2007

Holiday WIPs and a Finish

Here is my big December WIP. I am stitching this Just Nan Christmas Workshop box for my Mom for Christmas. I am almost done stitching all of the sides and just need to do the stitching on the bottom pieces. Then I can assemble it. (That's going to be a little scary!) Here is a close-up of one of the outer triangles. I haven't added the beads yet.
This is the ornament I am currently stitching from the JCS Ornament issue. I have two others already stitched up and will post pictures once I have finished them into ornaments.
Here is my Thanksgiving finish. I stitched this design from Twisted Threads over the long Thanksgiving weekend. My fellow Stitcher's Corner get-together ladies might recognize this pattern - I picked up this chart and the threads for it that day.
I'm planning on spending the day stitching away on my projects, watching football, and eating Christmas cookies while we wait for the snow to start to fly. I just love this time of year!



No comments: